Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these little balls have a mild flavour and can be paired with lots of different flavours. One of the tasty options would be dipping them in our delicious sweet and sour Fesenjoon cooking sauce. This recipe is ideal for finger food or if you are meal prepping. Simply pop them in a container or freezer bag after they cool down. Separate each layer with baking paper. Reheat from frozen in oven or microwave.
To create this recipe you will need to boil potatoes and cook split peas in advance.
1 Grated Cooked Potato
1 Grated Onion
1/2 Cup Cooked Split peas
4Tbsp Chickpea Flour
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1Tbsp Kebab Spice
Spray Olive Oil
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all the veggie ball ingredients really well until they stick together.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place them on baking tray.
- Spray lightly with olive oil. Bake them for 20-25 min until they are golden.
Ingredients For Dip:
Half a Jar Exotic Bazaar Fesenjoon (Add to Cart)
2 Tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- Pour half jar of Fesenjoon Cooking Sauce in a serving bowl warm up for a minute in microwave .
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top of your dip and serve with freshly baked veggie balls.