Melting Stuffed Eggplant With Gheymeh - Persian Recipe Base
Using one jar of our shortcut Gheymeh - Persian Recipe Base.
You Will Need:
- 1 Jar of Exotic Bazaar Gheymeh
- 2 Large Eggplants
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms 1 Capsicum
- 2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice 2 Zucchinis
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
(Serves 3-4 People)
- Heat the oven to 200 C (If you don't have an oven, can use cooktop). - Cut the eggplants horizontally in half, also cut the top tip and the round bottom to make 4 standing eggplant bowls. Prepare the stuffing
- Spoon out the inside of eggplants. Chop the spooned-out pieces to 1 cm chunks and put in a large bowl.
- Chop the Capsicum, mushrooms, and zucchinis into small pieces and mix in the bowl.
- Add in the cooked brown rice.
- Empty the jar of Exotic Bazaar's Gheymeh into the mix and stir well until combined. Stuff
- Fill inside the eggplant bowls that you prepared earlier with the mixture. Bake
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive Oil and half a cup of water in a dutch oven or an oven proof pan or a deep pot.
- Carefully sit the stuffed eggplants in there. You can also place the cut off tips and ends of the eggplants on top of the stuffed eggplants like a cute lid.
- Cover up your pot/pan and cook in the oven or on medium heat for 40 minutes or until eggplants are completely cooked.
Enjoy your Exotic Night & Happy Feasting :)