Rich And Creamy Vegetarian Pasta Bake With A Persian Twist
If you have tried our cooking sauces as a traditional Khoresh (stew) recipe, you'll understand that the flavours may also be used in other dishes too. Here I tried combining a simple pasta bake dish with our Ghormeh Sabzi Persian Recipe Base and it worked perfectly. The tomatoes gave the dish a little sweetness that complimented the Ghormeh Sabzi herbs, add to that the creamy melted feta and TVP, and it was delicious. I served it with a garden salad, garlic bread, a wedge of lemon, and a glass wine.
You Will Need
- 2 Cup of Shell Pasta
- 1 Can of Tomato Puree
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- Half a Jar of Ghormeh Sabzi
- 1 Cup Textured Vegetable Protein TVP
- 1/3 Cup of Feta
- Salt & Pepper
- Roughly Chopped Parsley
- 4 Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven 180C
- Use a dip baking dish and pour the tomato puree in it.
- Mix the feta, Ghormeh Sabzi and plant-based protein.
- Spoon the herbs and feta mixture into the pasta shells.
- Place the stuffed pasta in the tomato puree sauce.
- Add cherry tomatoes around the gaps between pasta.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the oven.
- Top with the fresh chopped parsley, salt & pepper to taste, and a wedge of lemon on the side.
- Serve next to a garden salad & garlic bread.Enjoy Your Exotic Night & Happy Feasting :)